Finals are looming and it makes me want to pull my hair out! Everything is due at once and I never knew I could have this much work! As I type this, I may or not be putting off schoolwork. Overall the last few weeks I have surprised myself with how much I can get done in a day, so here are some of my tips to focus and get stuff done!
- Write down everything in your planner! I literally write down every single thing, even what I need to print. This way I never forget about an assignment or task no matter how small it seems. At first, it may seem like a bit much but when you never have to guess at what you need to accomplish next it really helps!
- Spotify! They have the best playlists such as deep focus, evening chill, or intense studying that I swear helps me memorize my notes and flashcards even better.
- Make use of every second. No matter whether I have 2 minutes in between classes or a few spare hours in the day, I am always doing work so I can relax at night. Apps like Quizlet let you study flashcards on your phone! Don’t let surfing Pinterest get the best of you!
- Keep motivating images or quotes in view. My computer background is a bunch of reading glasses ,which makes me feel smart and reminds me my laptop is mainly for school purposes.
- Just a friendly reminder, you can do this! Even though it seems like the stress will never end right now, a few weeks later you will look back and think, “Wow I was so productive and rocked it!” And if you need a little chocolate to make it through, then I’m not judging!