As many of you may know, I had the time of my life Saturday at Beautycon Dallas! I have so many things to share about my experience and the goodies I got, that I had to split it up into a three part series! Today is all about the freebies I got! I can honestly say I made up for the price of my ticket in free stuff, which is insane to think about! I got the hauler package (I’ll explain the benefits more in my experience post), but I got this adorable zip up tote that says Beautycon! Let me tell you, this thing was filled with goodies! By the end of the day I could barely carry all of the stuff because it got so heavy.
What’s inside my bag:
To make it easier to view, I decided to split up my freebies into categories. All of these items came in the tote!
Hair Care: All of the sponsors for the event contributed a product or two, which is why there are so many from Garnier! I’m equally excited about all of these products!
- Garnier Fructis-Grow Strong Mask Fortifying Treatment
- Not Your Mother’s- In a Heat Beat Blow Dry Accelerator
- Eden Bodyworks- All Natural Cleansing CoWash
- Garnier Fructis- 48H Ultra Strong Sheer Set Breathable Hold Hairspray
- Maybelline- 2 pack of Vivid Matte Lipstick (best nude ever!)
- Lime Crime- Barbie pink gloss
- NYX- Vivid Brights pink eyeliner
- Tarte- Amazonian Clay Blush in Fearless
- Coverfx- cream concealer samples
- Coupons for Perfumania and Blushington
- Benzac Acne Solutions- Complete Acne Solution Regimen (3 steps)
- Wildflowers- Deep Daily Cream Cleanser in Chamomile
- Colgate- Optic White Platinum toothpaste
- Garnier- SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water (Two were in the bag and one was at the booth for free!)
Did you think I was done?! Nope! The QVC area changed my life. I got all of these freebies just from that section and the ladies were so nice! They were curling hair with Conair tools and doing makeup! The Wen lady gave us two bottles and pumps and the Conair lady gave us this hot pink t-shirt! Then on the way out we got goody bags with the remaining products and a QVC giftcard!
Items from QVC:
- Wen-Cleansing Conditioner in Winter Cranberry Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea with pumps
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting sample
- SheaMoisture- Weightless Shampoo (oops I think that came from the tote!)
- Julep- Konjac Sponge (exfoliating sponge that you can use with or without cleanser)
- QVC giftcard
- Conair t-shirt
- Laura Geller- Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Dragon Fruit Sobert
- Mally- Eye shadow stick
- It Cosmetics- Deluxe sample of CC cream
- Scunci- 2 braided hairties
See I told you I had to have a separate post just for freebies! I can’t wait to try out all of these products, and when I do I’ll let you know what I think!