For the second post in my Beautycon series, I thought I’d show you what I actually bought! As you can tell by my last post, 80% of the things I acquired were free, and 20% I paid for. So let’s get on to the haul!
Beautycon Sweatshirt:I haven’t taken off the world’s most cozy sweatshirt! I couldn’t resist this adorable sweatshirt, so no one will ever question if I went to Beautycon!
Beautycon BFF Box: Even though this box was $40, it was well worth it! Bethany Mota curated this one of a kind box that was full of almost all full size products!
- Garnier Fructis-Root Amp Root Lifting Spray Moose (Think dry shampoo and texturizing spray in one!)
- Maybelline- The falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- Essie nailpolish
- Revlon-Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
- Minnie Mouse Tattoos
- Minnie Mouse Sequin Ears
- Colourpop highlight
- Murad-Hydrating Toner sample
- Soap & Glory- Hand Food in Original Pink Scent
- Goal Digger Notebook
- $20 off $50 purchase Nike giftcard
- $20 off $50 purchase of Bethany Mota’s Aeropostale collection
- $5 off Beauty Box for a friend
Tarte Products: Let’s just say the employees at the counter were very persuasive… Plus, everything was $15 off the regular price.
- Eyeshadow brush- $5
- Foundation brush- $20
- Tartlette in bloom palette- $30
- Tartiest liquid lipstick-$15
- Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface-$15
- Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation- $25
- Tartiest Mascara- NOT IN STORES YET $15
I know this is a huge haul, but I had Birthday cash and money from selling clothes at Plato’s Closet that I was itching to spend!