After seeing the banana powder trend popping up I knew I just had to try it! However, I didn’t want to drop $20 for the smaller size of the Ben Nye Banana Powder and hate it, so the $4 Wet n Wild option seemed like a good one to try. I have yellow toned skin, so I feel this product works better for me than someone with pink or red undertones, but for $4 why not try it out?
Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in Caramel Toffee $4
- The banana powder does provide light coverage for those no makeup days.
- If you put it under your foundation, it gives a glowy finish (my friends actually noticed) and provides more coverage under my medium coverage foundation.
- There are so many ways to wear it (those mentioned above) and of course you can use it as a highlight.
- There is a guide on how to highlight and contour on the back.
- Big pans make it easy to get a large size bronzer brush in the product.
- Great price point.
- Cruelty free
- It breaks very easily! I dropped it once and cracked the packaging and all the banana powder shattered…
- The bronzer is a tad dark for my pale skin, but I found if I put it under my foundation, I get away with it.
Overall, I would recommend this product! Let me know if you try it out!